Our experienced criminal lawyers will offer preliminary advice on your case and will assist an experienced barrister to prepare your case. We will also represent you at your first appearance and advise on criminal law issues such as bail and entering a plea of guilty or not guilty.
Our criminal lawyers can assist you to do the following:
- Obtain disclosure documents
- Advise on possible sentence
- Advise on spent conviction orders, suspended terms of imprisonment, community based orders
- Advise you on your plea of guilty or not guilty
- Prepare your plea in mitigation
- Prepare your defence
- Assist you to apply for an extraordinary driver’s licence
- Refer you to other experts or services such as counselling or rehabilitation if required.
Most importantly, as your lawyers we ensure that you get a fair trial, and that any decisions are made within the law.