Wills, Probate & Estates
We should all have a say in what happens to our property. There are various ways, using our help, in which you can organise affairs to the best advantage of yourself and your family during your lifetime and on your death. Making a Will ensures that your wishes are carried out. It will avoid family disagreements, helps minimise inheritance tax liabilities and be one less thing for your family to worry about at a time of bereavement.
We can prepare:
- Wills (including Wills of Estates)
- Enduring Powers of Attorney
- Grant of Probate
- Letter of Administration (where there is no Will)
- Management of estate distribution
Motor Vehicle Claims and Insurance Disputes
If you have been involved in an accident and there is a problem with your insurance claim, or you don’t have insurance, our lawyers can assist in the following:
- Recovery costs of damage
- Processing insurance claims
- Internal dispute resolution for difficult claims
- Motor vehicle claims using the Courts (when there is no insurance)
- Defending claims again you
- Advising of faults.
Depending on the matter, fixed fee costs can be arranged. Contact our office now for an appointment.
Commercial Litigation lawyers
Our team is highly respected with knowledge in all forms of litigation including:
- Contractual and property disputes
- Shareholder disputes
- Trade practices
- Defamation in the media and publishing
- Professional indemnity and insurance litigation.
The team assists business, corporate, insurance and private clients to resolve a broad range of commercial disputes in a timely and cost effective manner.
The litigation team approaches litigation with a simple aim: to achieve the best possible commercial outcome for our clients. In many cases, the best possible commercial outcome for our client does not involve enforcement of rights in Court. Rather, it involves a commercial resolution prior to reaching trial.
Finance lawyers work closely with financial institutions such as credit unions, mortgage providers and private equity companies to achieve commercial results for the banking and finance market.
Our solicitors provide legal services for:
- Commercial, industrial and residential ventures
- Lending facilities and financial agreements
- Commercial property development
- Financing loan transactions with the securities market
- Commercial leasing
- Residential mortgage security
- Debt recovery advice
- Strategic planning for legal concerns in major projects
- Mortgage documentation
If you require advice and assistance in an instance where you have been sued or you want to sue someone or some other, then this department is what you require. Contact us to make an initial appointment.